Quilting and Sewing

Sunday, September 24, 2006

HERE'S THOSE QUILTS I'VE BEEN MAKING


















The upper left picture is the "standard" quilt that I've been making for a while now -- all 6" squares. The upper right is some 2.5" charm squares that a lady (Hi, Mary) sent me to use, and the lower left is some 3.5" sqyares that she also sent. That cute little Noah's Ark is a panel that I found and only cost 50 cents each. They had 6 left on the bolt and I got them ALL. Can you blame me?

1 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Yvette said...

Hi Marilyn - love the quilts and the mittens - must look into getting back into sewing again - my serger has decided not to play any more - due to us living by the sea I guess - corrosion!!!

Have so missed seeing and hearing from you for such a long time - let's keep in touch again huh??

with love and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home