Sorry about the quilts being out of order

Well, that didn't come out like it showed up on the template. The quilts were two to a row there and they came out all in a row on the finished page. The descriptions are correct, though, and in the order that the quilts are displayed top to bottom.
Someone asked how in the world I managed to quilt the one with the tiny little 2.5" squares, so here's a picture of how it was done:
I just counted in from the outer edge and started in the middle and worked my way out. Kind of a rectangular bull's eye. This quilt came out of the washer and dryer very soft and supple and I know some child is going to enjoy using it this winter.

2 Comments:
Hi Marilyn - how about an update on your knitting???
I thought I was slack with keeping my blog up to date!!! LOL!!!
Love your quilts
Haven't tried that particular craft yet!
hi marilyn!
thank you for the invitation to KNITBABYSURPRISE...i wasn't sure how it worked w/getting an invitation...i would be pleased if you visited my blog:
www.heartofthehawkeyes.blogspot.com "G'ma's Grapevine"
i see you do a lot of quilting... i do more knitting now that i'm retired but have made lots of quilts in past years... again, thanks for the invitation and keep in touch!
Linda(IOWA CITY,IA)
Post a Comment
<< Home